Inspirational things are everywhere around us. Sometimes it just takes a nudge to see them. There are few things that I am going to list today that has made difference to my life.
Remember, Inspirational Stories take time. 🙂
- When you look at all the people who have achieved something in life they got there because they did not give up. They got tired at times too, but they kept going. Keep going & don’t give up.
- It takes time. You are either young-happening or you are old-thinking it’s the end for you, no more dreaming. If you ever feel like life has passed you by then maybe there’s something that you need to do. If your guts are telling you something pay attention, there is some truth in it, don’t leave that feeling out, stick to it, and if it’s a call to do something you love whether it’s running a marathon or climbing Himalayas… GO DO IT.
- Everyone has someone they love either it’s a friend or a sibling or parents. If they say that something about is off, there’s something in you that needs to be changed for your own betterment. Then don’t ignore it. Everyone who loves you can tell you something like that but doing it is only something you can do. I remember my sister always told me don’t depend on your own experiences alone, learn by watching others too. I can not say how much important her advice has been and that little change has helped me so much in life.
- Everyone wants to live long but developing a good habit so you can live that long life without having a bad health. If you have been longing to start that jogging, walking, gym, hiking etc but something keeps you away like job or other responsibilities, don’t care what’s stopping you.
Take an hour for your health and start taking care of your body. You only get one body in this lifetime, why not make it stronger? Stop smoking and drinking excessively, if you can’t quit it completely at least get it to a minimum. After all the smokes and drinks in the world are not going to run away.
- If you are feeling sorry for yourself, wishing and praying that your life be better. I urge you to stop feeling sorry for yourself and start doing something about it. There will be bad days, there will be slow days, but if you stop it will be the end. Feeling sorry for yourself is a waste of time and it keeps you from attending to the things that matter. Accept it, let it out and let it run its course in the mean time don’t stop doing your thing.
- If you look around it is so easy to notice the negative things. It’s easier to complain. Try to find the good things or do some good yourself and make it better not only for yourself but for others too. If you want to make a contribution to some cause, do it. 🙂
- Listen to the voice within. We often ignore our inner voice because it needs us to make overwhelming decisions or change our ways which not only affect us but our family as well. So if you are facing questions with yourself better talk it out with someone you trust and come to a decision.
- Make goals. I wanted to write like this since ages but I never planned it. I just wanted it. It wasn’t something big but I kept at it and one day I just had my own blog. Couldn’t believe it for a few days and I wasn’t able to work as much for months.
I remember keeping passwords like “Blog daily”, “don’t give up” etc.. It still makes me smile at times when I remember it and my goal is not complete yet. I have a long way to go but it feels good to be able to do this. Don’t force yourself to finish it fast.
Remember that “Rome was not built-in a day.”
- Make the most of what you have right now. If you are reading this right now than congratulations you are more privileged than millions of people who do not even get proper food or water. Maybe you have internet, food, vehicle, proper food-water and maybe you even hold a job or your parents provide for you. Aren’t you lucky?
I understand there are many things you want and you don’t know how to get them but don’t let it make you into a person who complains. Make the most of what you have got just because you are lucky enough to have it.
- Stop wasting time, I mean seriously stop wasting time on things that you really could live without or start spending a little less time on things that add a little or nothing to your being. (I have shared this point before and I will always share this point. It’s really important.) But yes, do not beat yourself down for time you spend enjoying.
Inspirational messages seem like they are easy to write for the one who is writing it, but trust me it isn’t. Wherever there is change it’s a challenge. It increases stress and anxiety, making us feel like it is so difficult. Inspirational stories don’t happen in a day.
According to Charles Darwin, “The strongest survive. The ones that can adopt to change.” Change is never easy but it is the only constant force in our world that keeps us on our toes and sometimes end up making us happier then we could have been if we just remained the way we used to be.
Change don’t happen in a day, it takes years and sometimes decades of our lives. Isn’t it exceptional just to be alive to see the change?