Harmony (ハーモニー) is a 2015 anime movie from Japanese director Takashi Nakamura & Michael Arias under Project Itoh with Studio 4°C. Project Itoh is based on the writings of Japanese science fiction writer Satoshi Ito. Satoshi Itō died at the young age of 34 in 2009 from cancer. He is very much alive in his works of fiction which are being adapted as anime by different directors and studios. Harmony is one such brainchild of Satoshi Itō.
Animation short film began in the early age of animation, in fact it can be said that it’s where the birth of animation happened. Since our childhood we love animated objects on screens and they become our friends as we grow up. Animated characters become out heroes or villains, someone we look up to or someone we don’t want to be. We would argue with anyone who says otherwise.
As busy adults we break away from our childhood love, we start thinking I am a grown up now and watching these movies is childish. Nothing is sadder than that. Our daily jobs, personal chores keep us so busy we keep putting off the movies and books for later on. Yet, there are times when we need a hearty laugh or something to ponder on. So, here’s my top favorite short animation movies for those who are too busy for a full movie.
Years pass us by and we keep asking ourselves, “where has the time gone?” Time is absolute and he doesn’t like to be kept waiting unlike one’s boyfriend. It is almost mid April and three months of the year 2016 has passed us by. Hey, hi how are you doing? How’s your New Year Resolutions doing? How’s you treating yourself? You can answer this in the comment section of this post, please do, it would be fun to know.
After one week of awesome time in Goa I am back home and back to my job. I loved April so far. Since March end and closure of the financial year I have been entirely away from blogging. Good for me, I am back now. My mind is aching to give voice to the thoughts I have been having. I have tons of books and manga to read. I want to read and devour lots of blogs I have been putting off. I want to binge watch anime/movies. I have so much to do. Good thing, I do not make resolutions or they would be in tatters.
How did it go for me till now? Ummmm… Let’s see:
- Blogging is a bug and I can’t get rid of it. I want to write as bad as I want to read articles. Adventures, people, worldly matters, life, travel, books etc fight in my head to be written about first.
- Steadily becoming healthier.
- Planning a few adventures. Living for them.
- I am reading again. Not like read a novel in a month but read an entire novel in one sitting. Crazy reading, I am back.
- Had a day when I kept asking, “What a day. Is this destiny?” Still asking.
- Silence is golden.
- There’s no such thing as too much cheese. I LOVE CHEESE.
- Sky gives hope. Sun, Moon, Stars, Planes, Satellites, birds… Sky is full spectrum of life. Spectacular Sky.
- Writing. Trying to find my balance.
- Asking questions. (As usual. Roll eyes all you want!) :p
2016 is a year full of adventures and fun little moments. Difficult times are bound to come just as the great times. I am ready to embrace them both.
Live. Love. Laugh.
Take care pals.
Wanna share about your 2016 so far? Comment 🙂